Is your website pulling its weight?
Learn how we Build & Manage Websites & Digital Marketing for the Equipment Rental Industry
Equipment Rental Company
Above is real data from one of our equipment rental digital marketing clients. Most equipment rental companies have problems with their websites and the website isn’t being used up to its potential. Other rental companies have at least of a few of these issues.
- Paying for website marketing but seeing very little improvement
- Not doing any website marketing
- Not getting the right people to the website
- Difficulty making updates and changes
- Inconsistent website support
- Poorly-crafted content
How Boom Visibility Can Help
Boom Visibility is a small company based in Media, PA that specializes in websites and marketing for equipment rental companies. Our focus on localized website marketing is an ideal fit for equipment rental companies. We work with both business-to-consumer and business-to-business equipment rental companies.
- Every person on our team will know who you are. You will work with the same group of people to create a comprehensive plan and put it into action.
- We offer 100% transparency into what we are doing. Customers are sent a report written by one of our team members describing all the work performed in a given period.
- We work hard for the money. Even after your website is pulling its weight we never stop improving. The fast-paced web world is not a place you can ever afford to rest on your laurels.
- We don’t have any long-term contracts. You own your website after it is completed and you can cancel a marketing plan or project at any time.
- Most importantly, we produce results. You won’t hear us bragging about how many we likes we got for your Facebook page or how great the website traffic looks. Our goal is to get you business so we focus on what will bring in new leads.
We started in the equipment rental industry with a local provider of temporary heating and cooling equipment. Over the course of about a year, we took a brand new website and turned it into a marketing tool that produces a new lead every day. In recent months the website has been producing several leads per day and the business has taken off, opened a new location, and is still looking to do more online marketing. After a recent call, I asked about the client’s advertising spending to which they replied “I wish we would have spent more.”
The First Step to Improving Your Equipment Rental Digital Marketing
Working with Boom Visibility starts with an initial consultation. We will review your website and online presence prior to the call. This consultation is free of charge and we will provide you with at least one highly important missed opportunity on your website.