Keeping Your Content Fresh
Have you ever thought “I should put that on my website,” but never actually went through with it? We find that many businesses have ideas for their websites or social profiles but don’t often take action for a variety of reasons.
- You aren’t sure where the post belongs — on the website, just Facebook, or both?
- You are not sure how to make a post. It’s been a while since your training and you don’t remember the specifics.
- You don’t know what to write. Inspiration can sometimes be hard to come by.
- It’s too much hassle. Finding the appropriate passwords or just finding the time can make regular posting difficult.
- It’s not a high priority. Everyone says that updating once a week will be easy, but if it’s not a priority, it is rarely done.
Keeping your customers updated on your latest business news is a great way to increase interaction and highlight your business. We make it as simple as possible for our clients to get their point across. We’ll take care of your website and social updates so that your business is well-represented without requiring a large time commitment from you.
How Do Updates Work?
While we can do it all, we love when our clients have great ideas to share. Clients can email any new picture, blog post, special, video, or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org and our copywriter and social media specialist will turn it into an update on your website or social profiles.
We keep up with the latest social media trends and develop a strategy based on your specific business needs. Our team will locate your target audience and identify places where your reach can be improved. Learn more about social media management.
Interested in sending out email newsletters to customers, running a contest, or announcing some big news with a press release? We can do that too. Think of Boom Visibility as your personal content concierge. We’ll help you reach the right audience through the right mediums.