Our unique blend of digital marketing and web development services work best with certain types of businesses. We excel when working with customers who have specialized businesses that offer products and services locally or nationally.
A Good Fit – CPR Training Company
- Often found on a search engine and not a service you need all the time.
- A specialized service that can attract customers from over 50 miles away.
- Not overly competitive or dominated by national brands.
Not a Good Fit – A Real Estate Agent
- Almost everyone knows a real estate agent. Networking is a better investment than search.
- Every town has a lot of realtors.
- National brands dominate the search results.
- Equipment Rental
- Specialized Contractors
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Healthcare Services
- Specialized Service Providers
Are You Ready to Put in The Work?
Website visitors don’t convert unless your business can showcase it does good work. Clients who put in a little time will see a bigger return. Efforts that will help your campaign include:
- Providing case studies and examples of completed projects and services.
- Encouraging customers to post reviews on third-party websites.
- Making an effort to help us understand your business and its customers.
The bottom line is that success requires an investment of time and money.
How to Know if You are a Good Fit
- Do people search for your product or service, or do they already know where to get it? Our strength is in search engine marketing, so if people don’t need to search, it may not be a good fit.
- Is a new lead worth more than $100? A lead for a local flower shop may only generate a single sale of $50, where a lead for a business-to-business product manufacturer may be worth thousands. Our strength is in finding high value leads for large projects.
- Do you get most of your business from a 5 mile radius? While we work with dentists and auto repair shops, the best results come from a specialized offering that can draw customers from over 20 miles.