I could be missing something here but I have a folder in Google Docs with a bunch of template files in it. When I start a new project I need to copy them into the new project folder. The only way I know how to do this is way more complicated than it should be.
- Go to the templates folder and open the document I want to copy
- Go to the file menu and click “make a copy”
- Find this copy, which can only be found in the “all items” section of Google Docs
- Click the “actions” button and select “organize”
- Navigate to the appropriate directory
There’s got to be an easier way. Please help.